Thursday 4 March 2010

Rediscovered


Mac - SpringSheen Blush
I bought this, just before Christmas as a nice glowing pink blush for the winter. However, due to my obsession with blushes over the christmas period, I just kept buying and didn't get time to enjoy one blush. So the other day, I found it in the bottom of my make-up bag and it's gorgeous. It's a darker blush than other ones, which I love & the undertone is a gold-ish shimmer which you can just see in the photo above!
*These are not my photos, found on google*

Barry M, Lip gloss - Toffee, shade 2
My lips got really chaped over Christmas due to the winter, and even worse in January as it was verry cold! So I rediscovered vaseline rose lips, and quickly fell in love with it but the other day I was putting on my make-up and I just put the nearest thing to me on my lips and it just so happened to be this. I forgot how much a perfect nude lipglos this was and as i'm not a big fan of lipglosses, the consistancy is amazing!
Which items have you recently rediscovered?xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love love love springsheen! I basically rediscover new things every week. Umm....I think I need to get my makeup addiction in control!

    http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete