Thursday 4 March 2010

Ins & Outs
Ins;
Realising how much my boyfriend means to me and how he makes me feel. The things he says to me, makes me feel on top of the world & gives me the best feeling inside my chest. I can't wait for this year the finish with our Holiday in Florida and then we can quickly start saving to move out in 2011!
Going to T in the Park, with one of my best friends, Pjay. I think we'll have the best time ever, as we bring out the best in eachother.
Friday being tomorrow & having nothing better to do than stay in bed all weekend with my boyf.
Summer getting closer & closer!
Being 18 !
Outs;
College and the fact I think i'll possibly fail the course.
The cold weather still being here even when the sun is shining.
Skins turning really weird and shitty this season.
Having no money at all, due to saving up for a holiday.. I don't know how I'm going to get through this year.
Not too many outs, for a change. yey :)xxx

2 comments:

  1. That's really sweet about your boyfriend :) soooooo Lucky to be going to Florida, I love it there and can't wait to go back!
    I know whta you mean about the skin thing, Mine is really starting to play up too :( Glad theres not many outs though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you :) & i know im so excited!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete