Thursday 4 February 2010

haul :)

it's been a while since i've done a haul. I went shopping last night to get an outfit for my friends birthday on saturday & well bought a little more and spent a little more than i should have ..





First of all, I planned on buying shoes not these ones but they were lovely and so sophisticated, so I could wear them to work also. For £20 you can't really say no, they are much higher than they look too !




Also i wanted a leather jacket since I lost mine, this isn't the exact one I got, the one i got is alot tidier, it's black and it has lovely floral lining. I love it :)

The last thing I got was a little vest from topshop which seems to not be on the website which is sad :( So i'll just take a photo of it and post it later on
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment