Tuesday 16 February 2010

Face & Outfit of the night !

On friday night of last weekend, my mum, dad sister & boyfriend went to my parents close friends 40th birthday party. I thought i'd do a little post of what make-up i wore and my outfit :) Hope you enjoy xoxo




Revlon colour stay on my face, along with dallas to contour my cheeks & my YSL touche blush on the apples on my cheeks. On my eyes, I've got Satin Taupe all over my lid with Beauty marked in the crease, I used my urban decay eyeliner for my eyelid too as i've lost my liquid eyeliner :( With a maybelinne mascara & don't forget the barry m toffee lipgloss on my lips :)




My outfit was very simplee, just a floral dress with cut outs in the back which isnt shown (sorry!) the dress is also from Austrailia so i've no idea where you could purchase it. My new, new look heels & my new look leather jacket & I used my over the shoulder small studded bag (not known)
Incase your wondering my sister also in the photo is wearing another dress from Austrailia! A Primark blazer, topshop shoes & black tights :)
xoxo

7 comments: