Tuesday 5 January 2010

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

Hi everyone, so it has been aaaaaages since i've made a blog post of a yt post.. basically because i've not had any spare time to with my parents being away it's basically just moving place to place doing my own things, seeing people and sleeping haha..
With my youtube, the fact is i took my webcamera back to the shop because it was not compatiable with windows 7 apparently (i hate this windows 7 btw!) but now that i'm on buttons after xmas and new year i don't have any money to re-purchase a more expensive windows 7 one.. bummer!
I was also thinking of using my parents digital camera but i just remembered they emailed me a while ago saying it broke.. another bummer!
But then again my 18th birthday isn't that long away so hopefully i'll get a camera for it or with my birthday money i'll use some of that.

So i'm just going to share a few presents i got for christmas this year !

New Laptop

Braclet from my parents (with a meaning) cant remember the name of it

Links of london braclet from my boyfriend

New perfumes- Gina benefit from boyfriend, Calvin Klein from mum, Angel (bought with christmas money)

A whole lot of make-up might do a post on this including my first 88 palette!
Gorgeous handbag from my boyfriend

this is just a few main things
I realise i've not been very good on this and I have thought about deleting it but maybe i'll get back into it more now that christmas is over with..
Leave me a comment saying What Santa brought you?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You can't delete it Samantha! :) Keep at it, you're doing great! :)
    Glad you had a lovely Christmas - Sounds like you got some beautiful gifts :) xx

    ReplyDelete