Wednesday 6 January 2010

Face & Eye make-up routine.

Hi girls, so this has been a request on my youtube channel and I feel really bad for still not doing it.. so I thought I would post it on here until I can do a video for it? Hopefully it'll be just as good..

Face routine..

Step one-
After cleaning my face, I like to go over my face with a make-up wipe making sure i've nothing on my face at all & under my eyes so there is no left over mascara/eyeliner black marks.

Step two-
I moisturise my entire face using an E45 Moisture cream which is alot thinner than the normal E45 cream.

Step three-
I apply my Revlon colour stay in the colour 'Buff' for normal to dry skin using my hands (it's better to use your hands if you have dry skin because the oils from your hands help any dry patches) and blend it into your jaw/neck line.

Step four-
If my skin isn't too dry today, I will use my Revlon Power in the colour light on my cheeks, forehead and skin (not my nose as this is probably my dryest area) Also if I have this to hand I will use this to blend out my foundation instead of using the actual foundation itself.

Step five-
Choose my desired blush, apply it to the apples of my cheeks.
If I want to i'll use Dallas blush to make my cheekbones stand out more.

Everyday eye-makeup routine..

Step one-
make sure there is no left over eye makeup from the day/night before. Use a babywipe or makeup remover wipe to do so.

Step two-
Apply urban decay primer potion to the whole lid (only put one or two dabs on your eyelid and rub over your whole eyelid, if your doing a nightlook and using eyeshadow under your eye, you might want to apply it there too)
Apply urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in black to my waterline.

Step three-
Choose two eyeshadows *example, urban decay ydk & twice baked* Use a flat eyeshadow brush to apply the lightest colour to your whole eyelid & then take a blending blush and take the darker shade and work this into your crease. This is all I do for my everyday eyemakeup if you would like more detail add more and more until you are satisfied.

Step four-
I use YSL volumne mascara through my eyelashes, doing the bottom ones too. I like my eyelashes to be very big so I add quite alot .. about two coats , this mascara is amazing.

Step five-
I haven't been wearing winged eyeliner on my lid for a while now but If i was going to i'd apply it now.

& that's my everyday makeup routine complete. I hope you enjoyed this & I will upload a video of it when I get the chance to
Love Samantha xoxo

4 comments:

  1. :) do you recommend Urban Decay eyeshadows? Check out my blog btw; x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i do recommend them. I think they are so great, really pigmented & stay strong all day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou hun a lovely post i love your ideas your routine is very simalar to mine tbh (: don't worry about not being able to post the video theres no rush it's ok ile look foward to watching when you get the chance (: much loves and keep up the good work your blog and videos are great (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much lovely :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete