Tuesday 3 November 2009

October Favourites!

Hi Lovlies, So my last post for today before I go off to sleep. This is my October Favourites, my first 'favourites' blog. I used my mums Digital Camera this time, so I have good quality photos this time.


Please excuse the photo of the Concealer, it would not focus ;[[


Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer. Great coverage.



I'm never a fan of lipgloss but i'm loving this, it's so glittery. Claires lipgloss out of a set of 3.



This is the bag I have been taking with me everytime I go out. I love it so much. This was from primark & cost about 5/6 pounds.


Brushes i've been reaching for over & over.. Eyeshadow brush, angeled tip brush. Eyebrow brush. Cheek brush.


Blush & Bronzer .
Mac Mineralised Blush, Colour - Gentle.
Dior bronzer, Colour - No idea..




Loreal Chrome Shine, Colour Brown Lame. Mac Honesty (Lustre)
Swatches -
Left - Mac.
Right - Loreal Chrome Shine.
Well that's all for my favs, i know this is more or less all makeup related, sorry! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment