Sunday 22 November 2009

Fotd & Ootd



Hi girls, thought i'd do a quick post before I go to bed, I have a haul & I have taken photos but i'm too tired to sit and upload.. :(

Above is the Fotd, lately I have been wearing a simple pigtail at the side of my hair and Kirbing it back, also I have cut my fringe into a proper fringe aha! Please leave comments with your opinions?

On my face, I am wearing a brown smokey eye, rose bud lipstick by natural collection, bronzer and normal foundation routine..


Ootf-
Today the only time I got ready was when I went home from my boyfriend house, I wore jeggings, with a blue vest I got free in Elle magazine (i think!) a baggy fred perry jumper.. my navy booties which need re-heeled :( My new hat! and a long heavy coat

Whats your ideal winter outfit?

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. xoxo Samantha

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog and am loving it so far. :)

    http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete