Thursday 10 September 2009

Diet

Hi,
So this is a diet blog which i shouldn't be doing considering i've no diet at all but i shall be going on one at the end of this month for my best friends 18th at the end of October..

My diet-
My diet consists of .. bread, pasta, sweets, crisps, fastfood, pizza, tea & coffee.
My diet doesn't consist of .. fresh meat, enough fish, water, excersise, fruit & veg.

I think it would be great if someone could give me a list of what would consist in a healthy diet because i have no idea.. I am defenetley going to stop with the junkfood/fastfood and go to the gym every 2/3 days. Other than that i really don't know what would consist of a healthy meal. I love pasta and potatoes which i know arn't good for you , well potatoes are but i would eat one with a pasta salad, which isn't good for you either..
I could use some help?!
Thank you if you do..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment