Monday 14 September 2009

Tag

So, I was tagged by 'HolaPjay'. Just a simple tag, note 10 facts & then tag 10 people. Easy Peasy


Facts-

1. My middle name is ann, named after my great grans first name who sadly passed away last year <3

2. I'm addicted to tea & sex in the city. Even though me and my bf watched every episode i still feel the need to watch them over and over.

3. My boyfriend was my best friend for around a year before we got together.

4. I have a younger sister named victoria who is 15 years old & looks older than me sometimes.

5. My pet hate and one thing that discusts me more than anything else, is mince. I'm literally scared of it.

6. I've been to college/uni 3 times doing different things in the past 2 years.

7. I have a westie, named Jack & he's a little devil sometimes.

8. I love to write, hate to read.

9. I used to have white blonde hair up until i was 13/14

10. I get jelous/annoyed and angry at the tiniest of things.

If you want to do this tag, feel free to do so xoxo

p.s i have a haul to do but haven't got around to doing it yet.. :(

1 comment:

  1. yah! another Scottish blogger!Hope your enjoying the blogging community :) come past my blog and say hi sometime xx

    ReplyDelete