Friday 4 September 2009

St Ives Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Apricot Scrub Pictures, Images and Photos
(not a photo of my own)

Hello,
So on Tuesday I went shopping and decided it was a must that I had to buy something to cleanse my face instead of just taking my make-up off and washing my face every day/night. I had heard good things about St Ives, so i thought i'd give it a go. I bought the Blemish & blackhead fighting one but it's actually for oily skin which i don't have, i have dry skin. I really just bought it so it would take away the red-ness and blemishs from my face. I don't have any statement blackheads either just not very clean looking skin..
So i've been using it every morning when i get out the shower & every night before bed & i am very impressed. My skin is very soft now, not dry anymore and i can notice my face clearing up, although i have been getting quite a few spots around my chin & upper lip area i've realised that it's just bringing out what was under my skin. So i shall update this at a later date to tell you if it has done the trick but so far i'm impressed!
Also when i bought this it was only around £2.70 which is very good. The other ones at normal price were around £4/5 which i wouldn't mind paying for it anyway and they have all different types for all different type of skins!
xoxo

10.09.09
So it's been about a week since i bought this and i do feel like my skin is softer, although i do get red spots now which i didn't used to my skin is softer and looks more clean when i wake up in the morning even before i wash my face. Also it has made my face quite oily which i didn't used to have but at least it's not dry anymore. I think i'll maybe look out for a new scrub. Is there anything anyone recommend?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment