Friday 7 May 2010

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Review :)

So this is a little bit different from my usual posts but I just have to get my point across about how amazing this razor is. Basically and I pointed out before I had been using throw-away razors for a while but they were simply not doing the job for me and they were not nice at all to use, so I went on the hunt for a new razor & found this baby :)

I will admit that the only reason I was drawn to this was the fact it was pink and named 'Spa Breeze' but thank god I judged it by it's cover or I would never have discovered it!

The main feature of this razor is the fact you don't need to use shaving cream or gel as it has two gel pads on each end of the razor that foam up whilst shaving, they also make your skin super soft & basically the only way I can explain how good the razors quality was it acted like a hoover, everything was gone!

Even though the heads for this razor are £8.99 for four, which some people (including myself) may find abit costly, I defenetly think it's a good investment & it depends how often you use it, four heads could last you up to a month!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. nice review, very informative! :)
    btw i have nominated you for an award on my blog! :) When you have the time go ahead and check it out ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove this razor! its great! love the review! love your blog!

    loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete