Monday 22 March 2010

So the gorgeous Kirsty was very smart & came up with her own award ! I think it seems like a great award & i'm pretty sure after the girls she has tagged are finished with this they will have a little self-confidence boost as you will agree once you've heard the rules!

Check her out, she's a great, gorgeous blogger! www.boobie-monster.blogspot.com

Rules.
1. Thank the person that gave this to you :) Go on, give them a virtual hug!

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.

3. List 3 things you love about yourself ♥

4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)

5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to :)

thing number one - Even though I always wish i was skinnier and i'm always complaining about my weight, I do sometimes like my waist/legs and bum. Sometimes they I can look how I would want to look & I'm greatful that I don't put on hefty weight after an over-dose of food!

thing number two - I really like how small my feet are, i'm very greatful I don't have clown feet.

thing number threee - I seem to have a natural colour about me. I tan very easily and stay tanned or quite a long time and as i've been going on holidays abroad ever since i've been born i've always had a natural looking tan :)

It was really hard for me to choose just one photo, but I found this on wehearit.com & I love it. magazines are just one of my loves and these looks really pretty.

I tag -


Kirsty herself ! Even though it's her own award I'd love to see what she says ! :)
Hannah @ www.hannahbabeyxo.blogspot.com
Pjay @ www.holapjay.blogspot.com
Kaighla @ www.kaighlarose.blogspot.com
Lucy @ www.lucytalksbeauty.blogspot.com

theres my fivee ! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yeah sometimes we need to give ourselves a confidence boost, I really like your answers! I'm with you on the small feet thing! It also makes shoes look better I think hehe

    That picture is just gorgeous too :)

    And Of course it's ok for me to do it! That's really sweet of you, I will defiantly give it a go :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, its annoying in shops tho when they only have like size 7/8 shoes left and your like what girl even has feet that big!! haha

    yeyy, i look forward to your post :)xx

    ReplyDelete