Wednesday 10 March 2010

40 Beauty Questions

Hi girls, so I thought i'd do this tag even though I haven't been tagged, it looks fun & then tag a few of my favourite gorgeous bloggers at the end, since it's going around :)

So here we go!


SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually twice, but if I've been out that night and i'm far too drunk then I won't before bed & sometimes I'm just too lazy to wash it before bed.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Very dry !

-What is your current facial wash?
I haven't been using one, everytime I do.. it just brings out spots or some sort of blemish on my face, i've not been using anything and it seems to be at it's best!

-Do you exfoliate?
No

-What brand do you use?


-What moisturizer do you use?
I use an E45 liquid moisturizer although it's just recently finished :(

-Do you have freckles?
No, my mum does though, she has lots of them.. I hate freckles (sorry :(!)

-Do you use eye cream?
No !

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, i've never had major problems with acne or alot of spots.. I do sometimes get random break-outs of danger red spots & sometimes it's just a one somewhere so noticeable on my face! However it's very weird as my sister developed acne on her forehead & it was extremely bad but she got cream and tablets from the doctors and it seems to be fine now :)

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
Revlon Colourstay

-How about concealer?
Benefit - Boiing

-Do you know your undertone color?
Mmm no

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I had an obsesstion with them but then I realised if you make one mistake with them and they're abit odd they can make you look like Pop-eye! They are abit annoying now and I just can't be bothered with them.. but they do look nice on other people!

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
No, but I knew your not supposed to keep it for very long

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I'm using Rimmel right now I think. It seems to be drying out already though!

-Sephora or MAC?
I've never tried Sephore, so defenetley MAC

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I don't use a foundation brush, but I do use a blush brush & different eyeshadow brushes but my number 1 eyeshadow brush is my MAC 217? I think it's that number!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I don't use a foundation primer it gives me such a baby face that I hate! but I do sometimes use Urban decay primer potion that has also recently ran out..

-For the face?
oopsie ^

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I really love my urban decay book of shadows Vol II, the colours YDK, twice baked, mid-night cowboy rides again and in my mac palette I love Beauty marked, all that glitters, sable & the one thats similar to sable but i can't remember the name .. it's such a well known eyeshadow aswell! :(

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
pencil on my waterline & liquid for my winged eyeliner of course !

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I've been doing it alot recently but that's just because it needs sharpened and i'm far too lazy to do it

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I don't have any, they seem pretty

-Do you use mineral makeup?
no

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I haven't bought any high-end lipsticks basically because i only wear them when i'm going out and it's difficult for me to pull off a certain lipstick, so i'm going to say Pink Blush by Rimmel

-How about lipgloss?
Barry M - Toffee, number 2 !

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Mac 217

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope, I bought my coralista benefit blush from ebay though !

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, my foundation is always drugstore and you can't beat a good drugstore mascara

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No, i never know where to find them !

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would love to, but I don't have the time or money to do it..

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes, yes

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
also girls that use bronzer as a foundation.. foundation on your lips is not a good luck (learned my lesson) and bright pink cheeks that look rediculous

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I hate colourful eyeshadow, but I'd love to pull off a bright lipstick

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
The Kardashians, they always look amazing

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
either foundation or mascara.. first thing i grabbed?

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I have sometimes, when I can't be bothered and i'm not going far or if i'm visiting family

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Uh no!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Well, my favourite is Benefit & MAC, not saying they are the best but they're my favourite i've came across so far!

-What do you think of Makeup?
I love it, it makes a girl feel good about herself and it can be so fun putting it on and buying it.

Girls tagged

www.topshopprincess0188.blogspot.com - Stephanie
www.paperplanesandshootingstars.blogspot.com - Kirsty
www.seeraxo.blogspot.com - Seera
www.holapjay.blogspot.com - Pjay
www.kaighlarose.blogspot.com - Kaighla
www.chellsianneblog.blogspot.com - Chelsey

If I didn't tag you, you should still do it!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love how the Kardashian's makeup looks too, but I think their pretty skintone also helps!

    ReplyDelete