Wednesday 20 January 2010

random (:

Just a little survey, since i've no photos or anything on this desktop as i'm in work. I think tonight i'll take a few photos of my skin care/hair care products and have a little chat about them :)


What are your favorite colors?: I don't really have one, but if you mean to wear then Neutrals.


What is your fashion philosophy?: Wear whatever you think is nice & feel good in!

Describe your style: It ranges all the time, sometimes i'll like to look elegant but other days i'll like the have the rock/messy look :)

Are you a trend starter or follower?: Neither, I just wear whatever catches my eye

What current trends do you like?: I can't think of any right now, every trend I hate there's something I love about it.

What old trends do you think should come back?: They already have!

Do you like accesories?: I used to not bother, but I love to wear my jewlerry and things now :)

What kind of shoes do you like?: heels, boots, flats.. blah blah

Describe your dream outfit: Nothing can come to mind, but of course If i were to think of it, there'd be a few

Ever wanted to be a fashion designer?: which girl hasn't ?

Do you like matchy matchy, or mix and match?: never too matchy matchy

What is your biggest fashion problem?: low cut t-shirts.

Do you think it's too expensive to be trendy?: never :)

If you had a fashion budget of 1 million dollars, where would you shop, and why?: everywhere !

Who is your fashion guru?: I don't have one

If you had to pick one designer to wear for the rest of your life, who would it be, and why?: I've no idea..

Do you like high heels?: lovee

Do you watch fashion shows?: Not really

What is the most important piece in your wardrobe?: probably my jeggings

The second most important?: riverisland boot heels

What one piece are you dying to add to your wardrobe?: a pair of christian louboutin of course

What do you think is the most fashionable city in the world?: Paris probably

What is the most money you have spent on a pair of jeans?: No idea.. probably £30/40

Do you shop online for clothes?: yes

If so, what stores?: Ushually topshop but rarely other places

Who is the trendiest person you know?: My sister is very trendy for her age

Good or Bad Trends:

Leg Warmers?: Good !

Bell Bottoms?: sorry ?

Jelly Shoes?: so cute, especially for the summer and if your visitng the beach

Scrunchies?: no thank you

High-Wasted Pants?: Lovely but i couldn't wear them with my bum!

Cow Boy Hats?: straw hat for titp ?

Head Bands?: good :)

Gladiator Sandals?: good!

Snake Jewelry?: kind of arty and kind of good

Concert Tees?: if i'm going for the messy look then great

Leopard Print?: mmm, not sure!

I tag everyone to do this, it was fun! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment