Wednesday 16 December 2009

Tiny wishlist




Hello hello, this afternoon i'm just in work not doing much. I have just cleared out my two purses & hangbag, which I found £20s hiding in beneth all my receipts! Always makes me give a wee cheeky smile.. even though adding up all the receipts that make £206 odds does not! and that isn't even including make-up, food or travel.. that was my buying myself new clothes and just part of peoples christmas presents! At least it wasn't all spend on my selfish self :)

Thought I would do a little wishlist as i've just been browsing everywhere basically and have been finding the cutest little gifts.. so here we go

also I will try my best to attatch photos of these things if I can

wishlist-
teacup & saucer


my enitals or the letters of l.o.v.e in wooden over-sized letters



some new bubble candys & fizzes, that make my baths look like this..



some cute jewlerry & a watch (my current love)

lots of tights and socks

and a pair of real ballet shoes




Other websites?

www.mathiexo.tumblr.com/
www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1209107
www.youtube.com/user/manfaannscott1

Have a nice day, Samantha xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i only just found your blog but I love.
    I'm following you on bloglovin'
    xx

    ReplyDelete