Tuesday 6 October 2009

Silly me,

I'd just like to write a little blog about some things i've been thinking recentley It's basically winter and i can't describe how much i love this time of the year, it's just so cosey, lovely, pretty and makes me feel so warm inside when i think about winter.. it's always good to have someone to share christmas with and even if it's not a boyfriend or girlfriend you'll always have that special best friend. However i am so glad that i have my boyfriend back for this winter, even though we fell out over the summer we're back together and even more happier than we were before. It's been about 17 months since we got together, yet we've been best friends for 3 years after christmas i think? I don't regret anything that has happened between us because it has only made us stronger and happier. So! that's my favourite part of Christmas. My best friend turns 18 at the end of this month, a little jelous but i'm so excited for her! My parents go away to Austrailia/Dubai and Thailand for 5 weeks over Christmas and New year so i'll be getting passed about like a new born baby haha! It'll be nice to spend this year with my boyfriend,friends other family though i suppose!

Off the Christmas Subject as i'm farrrrr too early!! I'm so obsessed with getting back my double bed, it was black with a metal vintage frame and used to be four postered but i took them down. I got a little single bed and changed bedrooms into the smallest room at the front of the house thinking it would be cosy, but no. Not at all, all i want in my big comfy bed back so i can have lots of space and be all warm and comfy! It's upsetting :(

Hm, not much else to say. Haven't been buying much as i spend too much as soon as i got paid and now i'm having to watch what i'm spending again. It's quite unlucky.

Have a lovely day everyone xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment