Tuesday 29 September 2009

Haul!

It's about time i done this, although it's a different haul..
I was off work today and got paid, so i decided to do a little shopping with my mum..



First of all we went to topshop and i tried on about 8 things and i came out with the exact thing i went in for, this gorgeous tunic/dress only cost me 25pounds with my student discount. I love it.

Photobucket




We then went to boots and got some new foundation & some fake eyelashes, so far i'm liking both but cannot review the products because i've not used them fully.
Foundation- Just under 8pounds
Eyelashes- Just over 5pounds





I then went into Primark to get some tights and flat pumps for work. I got white and black tibbed tights and a lovely little pair of pumps..
Tights- 3 Pounds each
Shoes- 6 Pounds

Have a lovely evening
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment