Tuesday 4 May 2010

Update




So girls, if you read my post a few weeks ago you would have read that my boyfriend was going to buy me a kitten once we had moved into our new house.. BUT
my best friend cheryl who is a total babe, suprised me last week with the news that she was going to buy me a little white with ginger kitten for my house warming party .. and not only that but i get it next week! Although i'm not moving out until the 28th so her mum is going to look after it for me until i move out as i have a dog at my parents house and that wouldn't go down too well... :)
He should be around 6/8 weeks when I get him and i'm going to name him Unicorn.. he will be a little boy as obvious as it is but i currnetly have no photos of my own because i've not saw him yet
:( We were supposed to go last night but there was a mix-up and we couldn't but i'm not at all bothered i'm just soo excited for next week!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. your so lucky sounds so adorable can't wait to see picture of the cutie :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww that's so exciting! Yay for your friend! How sweet, can't wait to see pictures of the little guy xx

    ReplyDelete